Living Suites stays open and you can book a room as normal.
Our guests and colleagues health and safety is our highest priority, which is why we have implemented the following procedures and initiatives.
- We follow all recommendations and guidelines from the danish health authorities.
- With “Safe to Visit” – a program developed by the danish branch organisation HORESTA – we can secure a safe stay for you and our staff.
- All hotel apartments will be fully disinfected between every stay.
- We disinfect all surfaces at the hotel every morning, with our attention to hot spot areas.
- We have changed our cleaning products to a higher standard, to secure a clean environment.
- We have added signs to our public areas to secure that every guest and staff keeps distance.
- We have hand sanitizer available in the lobby and shared kitchen. Besides that it is possible to wash hands at the guests toilets near the lobby and ind the shared kitchen.
- All our staff members are informed about the recommendations and guidelines from the Danish Health authorities. We all practise high standards of hygiene and we keep distance to each guest.
- We have clear procedures of how to handle signs of illnesses – and off course we stay at home if we feel ill.
- If one of our guests or staff members should be ill with the Corona virus, we will contact the Health authorities and start a coordinated plan of action.
We flow the COVID-19 situation closely and we follow all recommendation from the Danish Health authorities.
We appreciate your understanding for our rules and we hope that we all get safely through this period in time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information, please see Coronavirus in Denmark about the current situation for Coronavirus/COVID-19.
Best regards, Team Living Suites