We’re taking care of our guests and employees
Our guests and colleagues health and safety is our highest priority, which is why we have implemented the following procedures and initiatives.
WHAT WE DO
We follow all recommendations and guidelines from the danish health authorities. With “Safe to Visit” – a program developed by the danish branch organisation HORESTA – we can secure a safe stay for you and our staff.
- FACE MASK OR FACE SHIELD – is recommended when entering the hotel, and when moving around inside all public areas.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – We have added signs to our public areas to secure that every guest and staff keeps distance. The required distance between persons in public spaces is minimum 1 meter and 2 meters if possible.
- CLEAN SURFACES – We clean and disinfect disinfect surfaces throughout the hotel every day, with special attention to “high-touch” surfaces.
- HAND SANITIZER – We have hand sanitizing stations installed throughout the hotel.
- OUR TEAM – All our staff members are informed about the recommendations and guidelines from the Danish Health authorities. We all practise high standards of hygiene and we keep distance to each guest. We have clear procedures of how to handle signs of illnesses – and off course we stay at home if we feel ill.
THE HOTEL APARTMENTS
- EXTRA CLEAN HOTEL APARTMENTS – we have stepped up our cleaning and we are disinfecting the room before the next guest arrives.
- BED LINNEN AND TOWELS – are disinfected either through thermal or thermochemical disinfection. All linen is handled with care to avoid contamination and to ensure a high level of hygiene.
- ROOM KEYS – are disinfected and handed out without any physical contact.
- VENTILATION – all our hotel apartments features cross ventilation that ensures optimal ventilation where Virus cannot be spread through the ventilationsystem.
THE FACILITIES & SERVICES
- BREAKFAST – we are currently not offering breakfast. All our hotels apartments feature fully-equipped kitchens where you can prepare your own delicious breakfast, and we also recommend Lagkagehuset – a bakery located just across the street (open from 6:30 a.m.).
- GUEST KITCHEN – Please keep a good hygiene upon use and read our instructions for keeping it clean.
- SATS FITNESS (ACCROSS THE STREET) – please follow SATS’ procedures and guidelines related to COVID-19 to ensure a safe training environment.
WE TAKE ACTION
We follow the COVID-19 situation closely and we follow all recommendations from the Danish Health authorities.
If one of our guests or staff members should be ill with the Corona virus, we will contact the Health authorities and start a coordinated plan of action.
We appreciate your understanding for our rules and we hope that we all get safely through this period in time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information on Coronavirus/COVID-19 in Denmark, please visit coronasmitte.dk
We look forward to welcoming you in a safe environment at Living Suites.
Best regards, Team Living Suites