Safe to Visit
It is our top priority to ensure a safe stay for our guests. We have procedures to handle pandemics and similar challenges that may occur, so our guests and anyone who visits us can feel safe and secure while staying at Hotel Living Suites.
We have a high standard of hygiene and cleaning to make sure our hotel is always clean and welcoming to our guests. We follow recommendations and guidelines from the Danish Health Authorities and with the “Safe to Visit” program, developed by the Danish trade association and employers’ organization, HORESTA, we can ensure a safe stay for our guests.
Safe and clean hotel
- Our hotel apartments are thoroughly cleaned with non-toxic cleaning products before our guests arrive.
- Bed linen and towels are thermally or chemically disinfected and handled with hygienic care.
- Kitchens and bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned and surfaces disinfected.
- All keys are disinfected before use and sealed in envelopes.
- Our hotel apartments have cross ventilation which does not mix the air supply with the extraction. This system gives the apartments optimal ventilation and makes it impossible for viruses to spread.
- Stands and bottles of hand sanitizer are available in our common areas for anyone to use.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you in a safe environment at Living Suites.